Monday, May 10, 2010

Deb Gray is a Super HERO

Originally posted 9-9-09 on www.buffmother.com

Deb Gray is a SUPER HERO!!


Deb Gray is a SUPER HERO!! and she’s competing in just a couple days in the FIGURE division at the NANBF Natural Kansas City Golds Classic...so if you are in the area be sure to go see her!! You’ll be blown away by her super hero powers~

I’ve had the honor of getting to know Deb Gray over the past 3 years. 3 years ago I met Deb for the first time when my client and DEB’s best friend was competing in a figure contest in Council Bluffs- the Buff’s Classic. Deb’s youngest daughter was just under a year old at that time and Deb looked like your typical “Mom of 2″….But DEB has proved she is anything but typical!!

She lost all of her baby weight, transformed her body using Hormonal Timing, won several trophies and tiles in NANBF Figure, participated as a testimonial in my Hormonal Timing infomercial and has inspired so many women along the way!!

I love this woman~ She is a true SUPER HERO ! …Please do me a favor and leave a comment here to CHEER her on! I’ll be sure she sees it prior to her contest Saturday!

Deb Gray Before and After

The signature she shares in our Rally Room I just love!!

FIT and FABULOUS is as easy as your ABC’s
“A”-attitude
“B”-believing God is with you
“C”-consistency

No comments:

Post a Comment